Permits & Complaints - Town of Hafford

Go to content

Main menu:

Permits & Complaints



Please note that a permit is required for the following undertakings:

Constructing a new or accessory building and for putting up signs

Altering or demolishing an existing building

Changing a portion or the use of a building

Development Permit application (PDF)

Demolition/Move Permit application (PDF)

Building Permit application (PDF)

Permit fees for erection, placement, construction, alteration, repair, renovation or reconstruction (PDF)

For more information on these permits, please contact the Town administration.


General Complaint Form (PDF)

Animal Complaint Form (PDF)

Back to content | Back to main menu